Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Eli!

We had a fun celebration of Eli's first birthday.  We kept it simple doing a dinner with sweet friends and the summer crew from the BCM.  Eli was a little fussy, but you know what they about it being "my party" and all.
  The boys made a sign and paper chain to decorate the room.


 My helpers making banana cupcakes with peanut butter icing (yum!).


Birthday boy ready for his party.

We had veggie lasagna for dinner.

This little cutie stole the show with her hilarious faces.

The Brothers Pate.

Cupcake time!



We asked some of the grandparents to go in with us in a push toy.  Sean and Luke picked one of their toys and wrapped them up. Sean picked a maraca and Luke, a stuffed panda.  He got a fun piggy bank counting toy, too.



My little miracle and treasure of my heart,
You are taking several steps across the room now.  It won't be long before you are chasing after your brothers.  You eat just about anything, although you still have a sensitive tummy with milk.  You are drinking from a sippy cup and only have one bottle a day.  Finally, you are sleeping (mostly) through the night!  You put anything up to your ear and say "eoooo?" which I am pretty sure is "hello."  You like to hit your daddy in the head with blocks, push things across the floor, squeal rather loudly and put everything in your mouth.  People always ask who you a more like, Sean or Luke.  I say you are such a mix between the two.  How did I ever get so blessed?  I thank God for his grace in allowing me to be a mommy to you and your brothers.   
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment