Friday, September 21, 2012

Cleaning Products: Before and After

So we are embarking on a new home business with Shaklee.  It is super exciting.  I love how it is encouraging us to aim higher with our own health goals, as well as challenging me to learn more.  Part of what I sell now is a healthy home line called Get Clean.  I had been experimenting with homemade cleaners, and while that is another post, I just never found great results.  The same goes for the pricey, organic products we have tried.
Basic H is so multi-purpose, it's ridiculous!  It literally takes the place of several products.  And I have been impressed with the other products, too.  So, thanks to this line the cabinet under my kitchen sink went from this...


To this...
Not fancy, but definitely functional

We traded these products...
Go here to check labels and see if your stuff is toxic, too


For these...

I talked here about how I currently clean.  But all these fresh, new products are making me want to tackle some other jobs.  Just like getting new running shoes makes you want to get out and run... I, myself, am a "wogger-" that stands for walk-jogger.  I have much yet to accomplish on the exercise front and cleaning does not have much to do with it.  Except you do burn calories with activity.... therefore getting new cleaning supplies will help you lose weight.  :)  
It's my logic and I'm sticking with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment