Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas celebrations

We have always stopped at Waffle House on our way down to Columbus on Christmas Day.


Traveling:


I didn't get any pictures from my mom's house.  I remembered to pull out my camera at Jeff's parents a few days later.


The boys always love their baths at both Nana and Papa's houses.


Jeff's grandfather passed away the day after Christmas.  He was 98 years old and relatively healthy in his old age- what a blessing!  Jeff had the honor of officiating the funeral.  We had a lunch at Grandaddy's house afterwards.  These are all the kids:


My sister took some family pictures since this was the first time Jeff's sister and we were all in Columbus together in years.
The boys had so much fun with their cousins!


The whole crew:


 And we got another sweet family picture.  


We are so blessed to have such wonderful families.


No comments:

Post a Comment