Saturday, January 12, 2013

Decorating our tree

  We typically have a snack dinner and sparkling wine to celebrate putting up the tree.  We did, in fact, enjoy this tradition, but there are no pictures to prove it.  Imagine that.

Jeff practicing and look at our itty bitty tree in the background!  It had to be Eli-proof!


Boys playing with the nativity I got after Christmas last year.


Matt and Becca came over to enjoy family time.  Hugs from cute little guys are just a perk.


And apparently she stole my camera at some point.  


 Hugs from cute, big guys are also a perk... I am not sure Matt would agree, though.


I don't know what he was doing, but I love this picture..


And this little guy is the hardest child to get a picture of!  I think he runs when he sees the camera.  Well, not this night, my little offspring!


 The boys decide to try their hand at making a nativity from paper.  Notice there is no "after" because there was... no after.  But it's always fun to cut and glue paper.


Cutie-pie Luke and Matt.  


I love decorating for Christmas and preparing the physical part of our home for richness of celebrating Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment